AIPMA has been working firmly on the environment front to support the plastic industry from various FTA, legal cases ban on Plastics and other activities which trouble the Plastic Industry from time to time.
When you become an AIPMA member, you shall enjoy the following benefits & privileges.
- Monthly subscription to ‘Plastics News’ Magazine & access to the newly launched ‘ePlastics News’
- Issuing of ‘Certificate of Origin’ for exporters at unmatched economical fees
- Access to all important information regarding the plastic industry
- Visits to National and international Delegations like Chinaplas, K Fair, NPE etc. at the Concessional tariff
- Marketing opportunities on AIPMA’s website at www.aipma.net
- Web Banner Promotion / Advertisements with a link to Members’ website at a Concessional rate
- AIPMA is a great networking platform to make & meet fellow Industry colleagues
- Promote Plastic Parks at Dahej in Gujarat, Tamot & Shivpuri in Madhya Pradesh, Auraiya in U.P, Udwaria in Rajasthan, Bengaluru in Karnataka, Tinsukia District in Assam & Siju Village in Odisha in India
- Visit Job Fairs that are held regularly with Technical Institutes to address employment issues in the Plastics Industry
- Receive invitations to Seminars, Conferences, Training Programmes, Workshops & Factory visits with the concessional tariff for members
- Representation in Trade Bodies & Committees of the Government of India which works towards the promotion of Plastics & Petrochemical industries
- Make representation to various Ministries for Members’ grievances on topics regarding the industry, environment, excise, Custom / FTA, etc.
- Concessional Tariff for Plastivision India, Plastiworld & Plastivision Arabia Exhibitions