AIPMA has been continuously working towards the development of Micro mall enterprises.
AIPMA has now formed a separate In-house MSME-CELL, which is being managed by Mr. Raja M. Shah, along with other Honorary Members who are Competent Authority experts in their field.
AIPMA aims towards accelerating the development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise sector by maximizing investment, output, growth, employment and manufacturing competitiveness through infrastructure.
Primarily the Cell shall function in various aspects. They are as follows:
(i) MSMEs - PROMOTION PROGRAMME:
We shall provide basic guidelines related to Plastic Industries in general.
(a) Functions and Assistance:-
- Procedures for Registration with MSME and documentation required
- The procedure, General terms & conditions for the various types of loans offered, by SIDBI/Other Financial Institutions
- Type of financial assistance available
- Repayment schedules, rates of interest and processing fees
- Statutory licenses and clearances required from various departments
- Financial assistance / Guidelines referred to MSME/NSIC/SIDBI, etc.
- Promoting JV / Collaboration of Foreign Companies with Indian Companies
- Commercialization of technologies
- Reimbursement to ISO = 120000/22000/27000 Categories up to 70% on Actual Expenses- maximum up to Rs.1 Lakh
- To promote Projects for Solar Energy, Rain Harvesting, CO2 saving systems etc.
(ii) EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT / JOB ORIENTATIONS:
To suggest various courses in Plastics Engineering conducted by CIPET, IIT, IIP and other Engg. Colleges in India to students / Entrepreneurs.
Contact various companies regarding job vacancies and get in touch with these companies to conduct interviews, if possible, in the Cell.
(iii) PROJECT ASSISTANCE:
New Projects in Plastics Processing / Manufacturing Industries.
Global practices have come to the Indian market and a high level of technological sophistication is being expected of MSMEs.
To remain competitive MSMEs must constantly upgrade their technology and make fresh investments. For this achievement, MSME-CELL shall extend their full co-operation to any Entrepreneur.
Mr. Raja M. Shah,
Tel.: 022 6777 8899/890
MSME CELL COMMITTEE MEMBERS